Anaheim White House reopens after fire

June 25, 2018 by  

The Anaheim White House restaurant opened once again last month after being rebuilt, having burned down in a fire about one year ago.

While the restaurant was being rebuilt the owner Sir Bruno Serato cooked for the Diocese of Orange’s Christ Cathedral kitchen. Most of the food prepared was for children.

The restaurant was rebuilt to look like the original 1909 mansion in colonial style, from which it was converted to a restaurant over three decades ago.

The main floor of the building will feature an Italian steakhouse and the second floor a bar and lounge with cuisine from around the world.

Their main dining area has 11 rooms that can be rented for private parties or events. Each of these rooms is named after various founders of the United States.

The construction of the new restaurant costs $2.5m, and was paid for with insurance and donations. Burno Serato, the owner, is known for his dedication to feeding hungry children.

The restaurant is 5,600 square feet and seats 180 customers. The BBar Lounge upstairs serves small plates or bites and has a cobalt blue and white color scheme. The banquet hall has a prep kitchen and expanded patio, and there are French provincial style tables and chairs, a decorative fireplace, and reproductions of art from the masters.

Anaheim has printing services that can assist restaurants, cafes, bars, coffee shops, breweries, and wineries with graphic design of printed menus and promotional materials.

Comments