Once you have completed our training program and the renovations are complete, your local support team will work with you and continue your training on site. This will help reinforce and implement what you’ve learned and help get your business up and running.
- You will receive onsite training with your local Minuteman Press support team.
- Once renovations are completed, we will assist in the set-up of your location.
- We will help install and implement the work flow systems.
- We will assist you in finding both of your staff members.
- Both national and local vendors will be set up for purchasing products and supplies.
- We will start your marketing programs with you and show you how they work.
Your local support staff will continue to work with you to help get you comfortable with the day to day running of your new business. We have a vested interest in your success, and our Regional Vice President and Field Representatives are invaluable resources to you and your business.
Holly Kaplansky, Newark, NJ
In business since: 2005 • Background: Corporate America
“Set up was terrific. Minuteman Press comes and sets everything up for you. They literally take your hand and take you around and go marketing with you. They teach you everything, and they make it very easy. It was a really great experience.”
Receive more information about: the initial setup process?