The Minuteman Press franchise in Lawrence, Kansas, celebrating 25 years this year of being Lawrence’s premier printer, has won five awards at Graphic Excellence Award Competition.
The Minuteman Press team attended the 2018 Awards Gala, hosted by Printing Industries of MidAmerica, on the evening of April 26 to accept their awards. They will be joined by other printers from around the region to celebrate the printing industry and above excellence print work at Arrowhead Stadium- Tower Club.
“Minuteman Press Lawrence is proud to receive these awards and bring quality printing and graphic design to our longtime local customers,” said Kristi Bisel Burgess, owner. “It is exciting to have the team recognized for the quality work they do by our industry peers.”
List of winning entries:
- Digital Printing- Books for 32 pages (Prosoco Polished Concrete Look Book)
- Digital Printing: Miscellaneous (Minuteman Press Monthly Thanks)
- Digital Printing: Posters (El Diablo by Greg Smallwood)
- Digital Printing Posters (Cottins Farmers Marker Posters)
- Printers Self Promo: Individual pieces (Minuteman Press Promotional Package- best in category winner and will go on to compete nationally)
PIA MidAmerica’s Graphic Excellence Competition (GraphEx) was created in 1989 to recognize the outstanding abilities of print producers to transform paper and ink into outstanding forms of communication. Since the industry is comprised of very diverse companies, the competition has over 300 categories in three different divisions. The categories reflect products such as: annual reports, brochures, letterheads, newsletters, direct marketing, presentation folders, cross media campaigns, and much, much more. Divisions are determined by size of company. Division I – 1-25 employees; Division II – 26 – 75 employees; and Division III – 76+ employees.
For more information about Minuteman Press Lawrence: www.minutemanlawrence.com