Minuteman Press International is the world’s largest and #1 rated design, marketing, and printing franchise. Our New England Region is one of the pillars of the Minuteman Press franchise system.
We started franchising in 1975 and have been the leaders of the printing industry for over 40 years. Today, Minuteman Press is the modern printing industry, meeting the growing needs of today’s business professionals.
Why own a Minuteman Press franchise in New England?
- Our strong customer-facing business model that provides businesses with a wide variety or products and services. We can produce anything you can put a name, image, or logo on.
- Our ongoing franchise support program provides crucial support in New England through our experienced regional team throughout all phases of your business. This is in addition to our comprehensive franchise training program that teaches all aspects of running your Minuteman Press franchise with no previous industry experience required.
- In 2018, Minuteman Press has once again earned the #1 printing franchise ranking by Entrepreneur, a distinction we have held 26 times and 15 years in a row.
- Minuteman Press is known for our strong core values, recognized by independent franchisee satisfaction firm Franchise Business Review as a Top Franchise for 2018.
- Our unique royalty incentive program: Because of our capped royalty structure, we are able to put our owners in a position where they are receiving far more in value than they pay in royalties. Royalties are capped at a monthly sales level. You do not pay any royalties on sales above that level.
Ron Rubin is Minuteman Press Regional Vice President for the New England Region, which includes Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut. Ron says, “At Minuteman Press, we really believe in our business model and we have a vested interest in the success of our owners.” Ron adds, “I have been with Minuteman Press International since the beginning. To this day, there is nothing I love more than to help New England owners grow and thrive.”