SBDC has ambitious plans for March
March 1, 2012 by James
If the Boulder Chamber of Commerce calendar is anything to go by, the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) has a productive March ahead of it.
The first of these events is a March 8th presentation that’s going by the name “Business Research 101 Essentials”. Presented at the Boulder Public Library, business owners can attend this workshop to learn how to access to resources available to them through the library. Whether looking up competitors or digging a little deeper into local demographics, Business Research 101 is the place to learn how to access that kind of information.
Early the following day at 8:30 am, SBDC will be kicking off its 10 part “Leading Edge GrowthVenture” series. Designed as a means of helping local entrepreneurs position themselves and their companies for success, the features listed on the site include:
• Business specialists as guest speakers
• Entrepreneur panelists sharing their growth experiences
• Facilitator to keep you on track and match you to the resources you need
• Unlimited consulting with a wide range of business specialists
• Complimentary registration to 3 additional Boulder SMDC workshops
• A supportive peer learning environment with other entrepreneurs (sic.)
With all of this being followed by the “Leading EDGE Entrepreneurship Business Planning Series for Start-Ups” on the 13th, it’s clear that the SBDC is doing a fantastic job of giving businesspeople the resources they need. Consider signing up for one of these events today.