Network and Play at Leverage the Game of Business event March 1
February 27, 2012 by Sarah
The Manhattan Chamber of Commerce is working with ActionCOACH, the Greenwich Village Chelsea Chamber of Commerce, Taap. It Start Up Lounge, and Insperity and inviting nearby professionals to come to New York for a game of “Leverage” on March 1st.
Starting at 5:30 pm and ending at 9:15 pm, entrepreneurs and professionals are being invited to come out and play what’s being called a “business board game” by the group. According to the Manhattan Chamber’s meetup.com page, the upcoming meet-up is being summarized as follows:
“This event will be a perfect opportunity to network with other business owners and to apply the strategies you learn from the board game immediately in your own business, while having fun.
You will learn:
• How the “5 ways” can impact the growth of your business
• How to keep score in your business
• How to consistently deliver and distribute your product/service
• How staff development can change your business
• The most important numbers that drive all businesses
• How profit depends on a few key factors that exist in every business
• How cashflow really flows in – and out – of businesses” (sic.)
With this list of objectives and the stated chances for attendees to interact with one another, business card printing is a must-have item for this event. Priced at $20 for members of the Greenwich Village Chelsea and the Manhattan Chambers and $30 for everybody else, it’s an affordable way to network. Since there are limits on seating here, Flushing businesspeople who are interested in this event will have to sign up soon.